Welcome to the Zumbro 100 Mile Endurance Run , the Zumbro Midnight 50 and the new 17 mile trail race. Join us on Friday April 11th and Sat. April 12th 2014 for the 6th annual running.
NEWS & UPDATES:
- REGISTRATION FOR THE 2014 RACE WILL OPEN ON FRIDAY NOVEMBER 1st! REGISTRATION WILL CLOSE ON WEDNESDAY APRIL 2nd 2014 OR ONCE THE FIELD LIMIT HAS BEEN MET.
- Interest in this years race is at an all time high. Many of the other Spring 100′s in the country have filled and we expect Zumbro 100 to grow again this year. Please register early.
- Not ready for the 100, run the Midnight 50 or the single-lap 17 Miler!! The midnight 50 was hugely successful last year and met rave reviews from runners! This is a great opportunity to get some night miles in if training for a Summer or Fall 100 mile attempt. Don’t worry, you will still get plenty of daylight miles in as well – unless you think you are going sub-6:00! Watch the sunrise over the Zumbro River Valley! For those that are not ready for an ultra but want to experience the trail, the 17 miler is a great option!
- Once again, the Zumbro 100 Mile Endurance Run will be the first 100 Mile race in the UPPER MIDWEST TRAIL RUNNERS (UMTR) WILDERNESS ATHLETE SPONSORED “GNARLY BANDIT ULTRA SERIES” – If you want to partake in the series and be in the running for the cash prize – you have to start at and finish the Zumbro 100. Learn more HERE. UMTR should be updating this information soon.
- Please visit and use our sponsors – they are good people, companies and organizations that help to make the Zumbro races possible.
- Run some and help at some – that is our philosophy, simple as that. We are always looking for Volunteers, its a good thing to do and its a lot of fun. If you are interested in giving a day of your time – please contact us!
- As always, if you have any questions, please explore the site, most everything you will need you can find here, if you still have questions, please contact us – we look forward to seeing you on race day.