The Zumbro Endurance Run makes use of a 16.67 mile “loop” within the Zumbro River Bottoms Management Unit. The trails chosen for this race provide some of the most beautiful and scenic trail-running anywhere. The Zumbro 100 Mile Endurance Run consists of six (6) loops, the Zumbro Midnight 50, three (3) loops and the Zumbro 17 mile is one (1) loop. There are 5 aid stations per loop for a total of 35 aid stations in the 100 and 17 aid stations in the 50. Below you can find a map of the race course along with elevation statistics. We thank our generous sponsor Critical Connections Ecological Services (CCES) / J. Husveth, for providing the course map below.
You can download the map below in .PDF format to save or print by clicking on it.
START / FINISH AREA / AID STATION 5 LAYOUT MAP:
View Zumbro Endurance Run Start / Finish Area Layout in a larger map>
CREW AND VOLUNTEER DIRECTIONS TO AID STATIONS:
The maps below are directions from the West Assembly area (Start-Finish / Aid Station 5) for crew and volunteers to visit the other aid stations during the race. Please drive slowly on the gravel roads and use extreme caution. Park only in areas indicated on the maps – thank you.
You can download the maps below in .PDF format to save or print by clicking on them.
Driving instructions to start:
1. From the Twin Cities take 52 south to Zumbrota
2. Take the 60 EAST (not west) exit toward Zumbro Falls and Wabasha.
3. After the stop sign in Zumbro Falls go another 12 miles on 60 to county highway 4.
4. Turn right on 4, go about 3.6 miles to Theilman.
5. Turn left (east) on county rd 86, go about 3 miles, keeping right at any intersections
It is also possible to come from the Cities down 61 through Hastings, Red Wing, Lake City:
1. After going through Lake City turn right on county highway 4 and go south.
2. At the stop sign for highway 60 (about 6.5 miles) continue straight on 4, go about 3.6 miles to Theilman.
3. Turn left (east) on county rd 86, go about 3 miles, keeping right at all intersections.